Who can be a pilot?admin
Well, if someone can teach a dog how to fly then I’m pretty sure you can learn too lol.
Video by: Sky 1
Just about anyone could be a pilot if they meet the requirements. But remember, you can’t teach someone who doesn’t want to learn. Flying is not that hard of a skill to learn. But you do have to WANT TO learn how to fly. Learning to fly will require time, money and commitment. You will need to spend a lot of time studying the knowledge needed to successfully pass your pilot exam. There is no minimum or maximum age when it comes to learning how to fly. You can start at any age.
Some of the requirements that you do have to meet are as follows:
- You need to be able to read speak and understand the English language.
- You must be at least 16 years old before you can solo the aircraft
- You must be 17 years or older to get your pilots license in an airplane.
- You must pass a Third-Class Medical exam.
- Most importantly, you must have money. You can’t fly without it.
If you’re ready to start your flight training, you can check out our list of flight schools in your area.
You can also start studying right now. You can go here and start reading the Student Pilots Guide, Airplane Flying Handbook and the Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge for free. Both are in pdf format.